Here’s a list of my long form reviews/analysis of fiction books.
- A Review of ‘The Haunting of Tram Car 015’ by P. Djeli Clark
- Why you should read ‘Rings, Swords and Monsters: Exploring Fantasy Literature’ by Michael D. C. Drout
- A Literary Study of ‘Gideon the Ninth’ by Tamsyn Muir
- A Review of ‘The Book of Rumi’ by Rumi
- A Review of ‘Unsouled’ by Will Wight
- A Review of ‘Terrier’ by Tamora Pierce
- A Review of ‘Breach of Peace’ by Daniel B. Greene
- A Literary Analysis of ‘The Dragon Republic’ by R. F. Kuang, Book 2 in the Poppy War series
- A Literary Discussion of ‘Ashes of the Sun’ by Django Wexler, first book in the ‘Burningblade & Silvereye’ series
- A Literary Analysis of ‘The Sheepfarmer’s Daughter’ by Elizabeth Moon, Book 1 of The Deed of Paksenarion
- A Literary Discussion of ‘The Rage of Dragons’ by Evan Winter
- A Literary Critique of ‘Battle Ground’ by Jim Butcher, Book 17 of ‘The Dresden Files’ series
- A Review of ‘Blue Moon Rising’ by Simon Green
- A Review of ‘Light of The Jedi’ by Charles Soule
For a complete list of all my reviews, click here.