NOTE: If you’ve found this, be aware that I stopped updating this. Instead, check my review index to see all my reviews.
Here’s a list of the book’s I’ve read (so far) in 2020. This year I’m planning on reading only 50 books a year, to make more time for my own writing.
- ‘Transformation’ by Carol Berg
- ‘Rivers of London: Action at a Distance’ by Ben Aaronovitch
- ‘Fool Moon’ by Jim Butcher
- ‘The Hundred Thousand Kingdoms’ by N. K. Jemisin
- ‘Madam President’ by William Hazelgrove
- ‘Grave Peril’ by Jim Butcher
- ‘The Dragonbone Chair’ by Tad Williams
Video game, movie and tv reviews